COVID 19 RESPONSE-THE WEST INDIES OIL COMPANY LIMITED
Safety is our core value for our employees, contractors, and customers – it is at the crux of everything we do across our business. As an essential service provider, we take our responsibility seriously to mitigate the effects of our stakeholders contracting the Coronavirus. This is why we have taken enhanced health and safety precautions across our operations and have set in motion the following actions as part of our business continuity plans:
- All customers upon entry to our service station buildings are required to wear face masks or face shields and are required to sanitize their hands. Our Service Station Attendants are also required to wear face masks to serve our customers across our locations in Antigua, Barbuda and Dominica.
- To enhance safe customer use, all Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Cylinders ‘cooking gas’ handled at our facility undergo a rigorous cleaning process upon entry to our facility.
- To limit customer traffic across our facilities, all product orders, cheque payment and product order services are provided at our main entrance. For customers entering our facility, including our employees and contractors, the following safety protocols must be adhered to:
- Undergo mandatory temperature checks upon entry at our Security office
- Wearing of face masks or face shields in and around our facility
- Handwashing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at the wash stations provided at the entrance
- Maintaining a safe distance of 6 feet from staff and contractors
We are also pleased to advise that our office has resumed regular working hours from 8am to 4pm. During this critical time, please continue to be safe. Be assured that we are committed to providing uninterrupted service to our customers and partners premised on our core values of Safety, Reliability, Integrity, Innovation and Excellence!